My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, KA, India

everything is transient including what i think i know about myself ...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Why the name?

Kodachadri is a peak in the Western Ghats, India. Also signifies a happy memory (?) in the hearts of the thirteen people who scaled it together. A worthwhile achievement at the time, a morale booster, a conversation piece. Literally a high.

I remember saying to the Bay of Bengal at Chennai long ago, "I will be back" and I did keep my word. Though Kodachadri did elicit such a promise from many of us no one has managed to return.

Wouldn't it be nice to revisit our dream destinations - our would-be achievements - and promise ourselves, "I will be there?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com