My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, KA, India

everything is transient including what i think i know about myself ...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The question "Why Kodachadri?" still seems unanswered to me. Because if someone were looking for info on how and where to climb, this is not the place.

Instead, I like to share something I read recently about AQ - the Adversity Quotient defined as the measure of resilience and ability to persevere in the face of continuous change,stress and difficulty.

This piece said, 'We should all re-examine our life story and identify ‘heroic’acts we’ve performed in the past. Go back to an incident, identify your strengths and build your self-esteem from the achievement.'

Yes, that's what Kodachadri was all about. If not, what are memories for if they neither inspire nor torture?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com