My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, KA, India

everything is transient including what i think i know about myself ...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It has been on my mind for a while to archive a lot of the past stuff on this blog - in no particular order of course - at least whatever I can bring myself to reveal..... remember Johari's Window and all that?

So the first thing I will add here is a short story I wrote probably in 2005 because I do not have an authentic record of the date, thanks to the computers getting corrupted or updated as we came along these years. After I wrote it I thought I was the next RK Narayan. Today, well, I leave it to you with the hope that I have not prejudiced you. He he he.

Here is to expanding the horizons of this blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com