My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, KA, India

everything is transient including what i think i know about myself ...

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

You will see so many mentions/posts about Anchetti that you may begin to wonder whether I did go anywhere else! Well, my notebook has these entries after Anchetti.

May 2008: Swarga Resort, Kumbarahalli, Sakleshpur Taluk.
July 2008: Holiday Village Resorts, off Kanakapura Road for a quick lunch.
Sept. 2008: A quick dash to Hosur.
Oct. 2008: A quick dash to Mysore.
Oct. 2008: Amgol Resort, Basruru, near Kundapura, Udupi District.
Nov. 2008: Mysore again for a day.
Jan. 2009: Sirsi & Dandeli.
May 2009: Quick ride to Bannerghatta.
May 2009: Kukke Subramanya
June 2009: Sagara & Jog Falls.
June 2009: Chintamani - a trip in the afternoon!

Needless to say I have all these things to share - volumes on some, a passing mention of the others. Don't know when I will make time for that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sudoku from SudokuPuzz.com